Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mapping the Marvellous ... and Odder

odder-index4
I love reading Mapping the Marvellous because you generally travel somewhere quite curiously engrossing. The image above is from a place called Odder, a fabulously interesting looking wunderkammer bar in Manchester. Loved the clocks. Todays post titled Facts - July 29th, 09 - is a must if you wish to discover some quirky facts about animals...did you know ants always fall over on their right side when intoxicated! And Elephants are the only animals that cant jump! The links on this blog are also outstanding. Take a peek!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sophie, thanks for visiting my blog and entering the giveaway.
Was great to meet you last night - see you at the next hookup!
Cheers, Karen

Sophie Munns said...

Very good to meet you Karen. I'd actually like to travel to Vietnam...entering your comp reminded me of an interest to go see for myself this intriguing country. I adored a film called, I think, "The Green Papaya" which brought the beauty of this place to me!
see you at the next event!
best,
Sophie