Thursday, October 15, 2009

breathing out...




Slow day today...a quick post...it's been a very busy week or two...so full that today I am looking forward to sitting somewhere to breathe out for awhile, with a delicious coffee maybe (i'd like this one right now actually!) ...and then...a swim would be nice....although it wont be this favourite pool of mine which I had to post another photo of just now. Looking at this makes me feel lighter! This is from the Ocean Baths where I used to swim before I moved to Brisbane last year. It was a truly divine place for relaxing...the ocean vista...the size, moods and colours of the pool.
I've not yet downloaded photos from Botaniqe ...Soon!  Last night I did get to see the film 'Julia and Julie' which suited my mood perfectly. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea...but with the blogging angle of this story...it had that extra note of interest ! Anyone who understands the long, slow effort to produce a a truly worthwhile body of creative work would perhaps relate to aspects of the stories of these 2 leading women...especially the older of the two!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh - coffee and swim, sounds good to me!!!
Enjoy :-)

Sophie Munns said...

Back in the studio after swim and coffee Karen...very pleasant! Went to the wonderful pool built in 1886 in Spring Hill... quite charming and old world.

Hope you had a good time in Vietnam!
S